CloudEdge for PC is a nice and user-friendly WiFi Camera application. It is one of the most popular camera applications on Google Play with more than 1 million downloads. The app allows users to take photos and videos with their smartphone or tablet, and then upload the files to the cloud for storage.
The app also allows users to share their photos and videos with others. CloudEdge makes it easy for users to keep track of their photos and videos and offers a convenient way to store and share them with others.
The main function of CloudEdge for PC:
1. Real video playing
2. Playback image checking
3. Time & message reminding
4. Share the video image
How to Download CloudEdge For PC [Windows and Mac]:
- Before using BlueStacks 4 to run Android apps on your computer, you need to download and install the program.
- You can find the latest version of BlueStacks at www.bluestacks.com.
- Once you’ve downloaded the file, run it to start the installation process. The installation may take a few minutes to complete.
- Once BlueStacks is installed, you’ll need to sign in with your Google Play account. This will give you access to all of the apps available in the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve signed in, you’re ready to start using Android apps on your computer.
To get started:
- Open BlueStacks and select Google Play from the home screen.
- Then, search for the CloudEdge app and select Install. The app will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Once it’s finished, you can open the CloudEdge app by selecting its icon from the home screen.
To run BlueStacks 4 on Windows, you need:
- A computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or newer.
- An up-to-date graphics driver.
- An Intel or AMD processor.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- At least 5 GB of storage available.
To run BlueStacks 4 on macOS, you need:
- macOS Sierra (10.12 or more recent) with up-to-date drivers and system software.
- At least 4 GB of RAM.
- At least 4 GB of storage space.