The Cornerstone Learn for PC is the perfect way to complete required learning on your own schedule. You can save content that you want to come back to later, and view content in a variety of formats that fits your interests and schedule.
The app will also recommend learning content to you based on your position and career, and you can search and filter for content in a variety of subject areas.
Plus, you can Approve pending training requests with the app! The Cornerstone Learn app is essential for anyone who wants to complete required learning in an efficient and effective way.
How to Download Cornerstone Learn For PC [Windows and Mac]:
- Before using BlueStacks 4 to run Android apps on your computer, you need to download and install the program.
- You can find the latest version of BlueStacks at www.bluestacks.com.
- Once you’ve downloaded the file, run it to start the installation process. The installation may take a few minutes to complete.
- Once BlueStacks is installed, you’ll need to sign in with your Google Play account. This will give you access to all of the apps available in the Google Play Store.
- After you’ve signed in, you’re ready to start using Android apps on your computer.
To get started:
- Open BlueStacks and select Google Play from the home screen.
- Then, search for the Cornerstone Learn app and select Install. The app will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Once it’s finished, you can open the Cornerstone Learn app by selecting its icon from the home screen.
To run BlueStacks 4 on Windows, you need:
- A computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or newer.
- An up-to-date graphics driver.
- An Intel or AMD processor.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- At least 5 GB of storage available.
To run BlueStacks 4 on macOS, you need:
- macOS Sierra (10.12 or more recent) with up-to-date drivers and system software.
- At least 4 GB of RAM.
- At least 4 GB of storage space